Merritt offers a comprehensive line of products sold exclusively to licensed veterinarians throughout the Southeastern United States. Orders received on MerrittVet.com by 5:00 p.m. EST/CST and filled from stock normally ship out the day they are received. Merritt is not responsible for errors and prices are subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Freight
All orders over $50.00 and filled from Merritt stock are shipped freight prepaid unless noted otherwise. On occasion, products may need to be shipped from another location or straight from the manufacturer. Please check with your Merritt representative for approximate shipping times and possible freight fees. Orders less than $50.00 may be charged a shipping and handling fee.
Where Merritt truck delivery is an option, orders for stocked Merritt products must meet a $50.00 minimum to qualify.
Please refer to our Customer Account Application located under the ‘New Customer’ link.
A $30.00 service fee will be charged on all returned checks. The returned check will be deposited again immediately after the first time it is returned. If the same check is returned a second time, the account is placed on ‘credit hold’ until the check is replaced with a money order or cashier's check.
Returns and Credits
A Merritt customer service representative must authorize all merchandise returns. Returns for product damaged during shipping, shipping errors and order errors must be reported to Merritt within three (3) business days of delivery. A final determination of actual credit will be made upon receipt of the merchandise.
Authorization for credit or exchange will be considered only for the original customer to whom Merritt sold the product to under the following conditions:
- Returned merchandise must be in saleable condition (i.e. clean, unmarked and undamaged).
- Returned merchandise is subject to the return policy of the manufacturer.
- Any merchandise considered ‘Special Order’ (not stocked at Merritt) is non-returnable.
- Products sold on a non-returnable basis, such as short-dated, fire sale or clearance sale items are non-returnable under any circumstances.
- Outdated merchandise is subject to the manufacturer's policy. Please do not make deductions for returned merchandise until Merritt has issued the appropriate credit invoice.
There are no warranties, other than the warranties supplied by the manufacturer, for any products sold by Merritt.
Controlled substances are sold exclusively to licensed practitioners. A copy of the DEA certificate must be on file at Merritt Veterinary Supplies, Inc. before any order will be accepted. Controlled substances will be shipped only to the address that appears on the DEA certificate.